Monday, January 30, 2012

I (mostly) love Mondays!

What are Monday's like for you?

For me, Monday is the day to re-group my family.  I do the master calendar, the menu for the week, the grocery list.  I tackle the pile of laundry, get the house in order and make my to-do list for the week.  I coordinate schedules, driving schedules, school projects and Dr. Appointments. Somewhere in there I throw in about a million other tasks, but the main focus is getting us all set for the week ahead!

So, when my children have a Monday off, it throws ME off.

And it happened twice in January...the last two.

Needless to say, I am SUPER excited about getting a Monday back! Tuesdays just aren't the same. I can't quite get my poop in a group on a Tuesday.  I mean, we manage.  I do it all as I would a Monday, but it's just not with the same energy and enthusiasm...and it means what's supposed to get done on a Tuesday...doesn't.

Welcome back, Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment