Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS!

I think I did it!  I think I did it!  The scale FINALLY budged today...I may have broken the plateau.  I kicked up my workouts last week, have reigned the diet back in and voila! Having to break through a plateau is frustrating and challenging, and so I really am hopeful that I DID IT! 

The meat fast is going well.  No cravings for it at all.  I am loving my new favorite lunch, which I am alternating every other day or meal with a Spring Mix/Spinach Salad and canned salmon.  Salmon can rev the metabolism, or so says Dr. Nicholas Perricone, and I swear it's true! When I'm eating it regularly, my body runs hot.  Plus, my skin looks amazing, so that's a plus!  A squeeze of lemon, topped with ground pepper and a bit of salt, then tossed with the greens...what you have there is a very Mediterranean tasting, light lunch!  MMMMMM!  But look now, I digressed.  The original lunch I was talking about is this:




 YUMMY DELICIOUSNESS!

It's a whole wheat sandwich thin, split in 1/2 and toasted, then topped with some Laughing Cow cheese, roasted vegetables (red and yellow bell peppers, eggplant, zucchini, red onions, garlic, olive oil) and ground pepper and salt.  SO satisfying, and absolutely one of the best things I've ever tasted.  I'm using Macaroni Grill's roasted vegetables for now, until I get a kitchen again.

Which brings me to...

We now have the shingles on the roof, and the insulation going in!  Woo Hoo! It's about time, huh?

The weather is beautiful, and I hope it keeps up, because there is A LOT of work to get done!

Off for some yummy deliciousness and to do a few errands before picking up the kids and starting the madness!  (You mommies know what I'm talking about)!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment