Sunday, July 11, 2010

are you KIDDING ME? eek! yikes! omg! no way!

What I'm referring to is the fact that I am AGAIN sitting here, writing, disgusted that it's been so long since I've written! What's it going to take, exactly, for me to do this more often than once every 6 months?! I have no idea...and tho I will try my best to not dwell on all of the fun things that could've been written down here, I am sad I've taken so long. I need to get the blog more in my face...can I make it my homepage? I need to figure it out...

Anyhow, somewhere along the way I thought I'd change the name of the blog. I've been pondering it for awhile now...(sort of like the tattoo I really, really want, but am struggling with choosing)...and here it is...

3 chicks..3 chucks...

which, btw, I think could be a really cute name for a store, or a restaurant, etc...

I wanted something catchy...something that says who we are...

3 chicks (myself and the 2 girls)

3 chucks (my 3 boys...I sometimes call them "chuck" for a nickname..."Whatcha doin', Chuck?" Most of the time it's "lovey" but that wouldn't have sounded nearly as cute...plus I call them all "lovey!")

So there you have it! I'm fairly certain there won't be anymore chicks or chucks being added to the bunch, but you never know. I rest easily knowing I can change the name of the blog with a few clicks on the keypad...

gotta be a bit more sure about the tattoo! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment